Our vision is “A Simplified Approach To Digital Education”, in other words, we make it easy for you to experience the best of digital education based on global standards by introducing you to tools and techniques that are used globally .
We will like to share with you an opportunity for you to upgrade your school structure by having a VIRTUAL LEARNING MANAGER. You need a new blended learning environment for this new session to create a world of new experiences for your learners.
ROLES OF A VIRTUAL LEARNING MANAGER(VLM)
1.Client consulting : This involves providing expert advice on affordable blended learning models. Beginning from analyzing your learning environment to see what you need and also what Is available based on what you have to achieve an effective blended learning environment
2.Training needs analysis : After checking your learning environment to see the components, we do training needs analysis to know the areas that training should be based on.
3.Content curation : Content curation is the process of sorting through the vast amounts of content on the web and presenting it in a meaningful and organized way around a specific theme. The work involves sifting, sorting, arranging, and publishing information.
4.Content Mapping : A content map is a plan to deliver the right content, to the right people, at the right time. Content mapping takes into account the characteristics of the person who will be consuming the content and their lifecycle stage.
5.Content Sourcing : In building connections between the school and parents, there is a need to regularly send contents in form of newsletters, audiovisuals and so on that address issues that benefit them. These contents have to be gathered from various professional sources and methods based on surveys, this is done by the VLM.
6.Content Development and editing : Content development is the process of originating (creating), editing, manipulating and maintaining the contents in order to provide knowledgeable contents to the users. This cuts across interactive slides and videos, interactive worksheets, animated contents and also collaborative contents.
7.Instructional Design : Instructional Design is the art and science of creating an instructional environment and materials that will bring the learner from the state of not being able to accomplish certain tasks to the state of being able to accomplish those tasks.
8.Graphic Designs : This aspect involves the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustrations.
9.Multimedia Production : “Multimedia” refers to a blend of different forms of content, like text, graphics, video, animations, and interactive content and your VLM will ensure that your educators are trained to do this.
10. Course-ware development and testing : Course-ware is an educational material intended as kits for teachers or as tutorials for students, usually packaged for use with a computer. Your VLM ensures that all the lessons for the term are compiled as a course-ware for future use and also tested for delivery accuracy.
11. LMS administration : A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation and delivery of educational courses. Your VLM ensures that is accurately managed and also trains a personnel from your institution to also handle this.
12. Webinar administration : From time to time, there will be need to engage parents or learners beyond the four walls of the classroom for trainings and meetings on several issues of concerns. Your VLM ensures that this is sufficiently coordinated.
13. Community management : The school community consist of the parents , the learners and the educators. It is imperative to ensure that there is a strong connection between this 3 parties and this involves sending newsletters/articles, Audio-visuals etc often on interesting and relevant subjects.
14. Training and coaching : After carrying out training needs analysis, your VLM ensures that trainings are organized to address these needs and participants are followed up to ensure optimum delivery.
15. Reporting : Sequel to the trainings and other functions of the VLM, he/she also gives report to the school management on all activities within his/her jurisdiction.
16. Data analysis : Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions and supporting decision-making. Your VLM ensures that every content circulated for any purpose within the school community is accurate.
17. Evaluation : This is where your VLM carries out weekly check on all the virtual learning activities to ensure that they are all effective and also yield expected results.
18. Intranet publishing : An intranet is an effective way for a company to share company updates, store files, connect employees, and to collaborate with teams or departments across borders. Most intranets are used to increase productivity and employee engagement, or to simply give employees a voice in the company. Your VLM ensures that this is done.
19. External research : There will be need from time to time to embark on research on other subject matters that concern the school and class community, this is the duty of your VLM.
20. Expert advice and Strategic planning : Your VLM provides you best ideas based on trends and results to enrich your blended learning environment regularly and also ensures that learning activities within the synchronous and asynchronous components are well planned
It is quite imperative for every school to prepare for a blended learning environment and to achieve this, the school community consisting on the parents, the educators and the learners must be trained and equipped. As an organization, we are currently helping several schools across the nation to achieve this by providing free consultancy service for the school administrators and paid specialized trainings for the educators. According to our policy, the first thing is to run a TNA(Training Needs Analysis) and SCM(School Community Management) test. Kindly click the link below based on your designation to get started.